Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you right now have a clear conscience before God and others?
- Have you had a direct encounter with God and do you know who He is?
- Do you put God first in your thoughts, and first in your heart?
- Do you know His Word and use it daily?
- Have you been washed in the blood of the Lamb and baptized by full immersion into Christ Jesus and not a church?
- Do you have love in your heart for others and can you see God in them?
- Do you walk in a state of humility knowing the best you can do is as filthy rags to glorified, immortal beings?
- Do you know that this life is a test?
- Do you know you are living on borrowed time?
- Do you know you will immediately be judged after you die, and nothing you then do can change the outcome?
Read for yourself the true nature of God and how we are meant to live: